Monday, February 23, 2015

#69


Whale whale whale.
This week has been marvelous. I can`t really put my finger on what made it so good, but it was just a really good week. We had stake conference and Presidente Riggins gave a two talks that blew everyone´s minds and we have a goal of 4 baptisms this week if my dear Familia Collantes gets married (if you guys want to pray that they can be able to get all their paperwork figured out to be able to get married this week, I wouldn`t mind. Their last name is pronounced Coh-YANT-tez.)

What else can I tell you? I`m sending some pictures from when I went to Valencia.
 I`ll just say that being in the mission has been and is the best experience that I have ever had, and so very necessary for me, personally. I feel much better prepared to make decisions in my future thanks to what I am learning here. 

SDJFÑLKSDJñlaksjks
I`m sorry, I literally have no idea what to tell yáll. 
And I haven`t even written anyone else. And there goes my time.
I love you all!
Hermana Rust



No comments:

Post a Comment